1. Log on to client 000 of the newly installed SAP system.
2. Go to transaction SLICENSE.
3. From the top-most menu bar of the SAP License Administration screen, click Goto → Get hardware key.
4. On the Determine Remote Hardware Key popup, find the host name or IP address for the new SAP system server.
Click the button to the left of this entry to high-bright the line.
Click the Detrmne button to continue.
The hardware key will appear in the box to the right of the Detrmne button.
5. You may now leave the SLICENSE transaction.